One of St. Barthelemy's oldest hotels has been reborn as a stylish contemporary inn offering first class amenities at affordable rates. Steps from beautiful Lorient beach, the Normandie is a tranquil oasis where guests may enjoy a complimentary breakfast beside the pool and late afternoon wine tastings in the cool and streamlined Transat Salon.
Completely renovated three years ago, owners Dennis and Wendy Carlton were determined to provide an alternative to the island's expensive accommodations without sacrificing the quality of the design. Interior spaces are pure and uncluttered and make extensive use of glass block to define edges and modulate the brilliant Caribbean light. The art deco spirit of the legendary French ocean liner, the S.S. Normandie, is gently evoked in the porthole doors and the dramatic nautical posters of the 1930s.
The heart of this intimate 8-room hideaway is a very private deck and pool, set in a tropical garden of gaiac and bougainvillea. Casual and inviting by day, at night it is a magical place. The scented air, the stirring of palm fronds in the ocean breeze, the black sky dusted with stars ... this is the St. Barth one dreams of.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence : 2012 – 2016.
• The hotel is located within a short walking distance to Lorient beach, grocery stores, La Petite Colombe & Choisy bakeries.
• All bedrooms are non-smoking and equipped with: AC, free Internet access, flat screen TV, small fridge, safe and hair dryer.
• Special car rental rates for our clients (from 30 euros/day including airport/ferry-to-hotel transfers).
All quotes above are room rates per night.
Jan 8 - April 15, 2017
April 16 - Dec 17, 2017
Dec 18, 2016 - Jan 7, 2017
|Single||199 Euros||115 Euros||Contact the hotel||335* Euros|
|Double||235 Euros||145 Euros||Contact the hotel||370* Euros|
All rates subject to addition of 5% hotel tax.
* 3-night minimum reservation (unless availability permits a shorter stay).
- Complimentary Continental breakfast served daily
- Welcoming glass of wine for guests each weekday evening
- Daily maid service (except Sunday and holidays)
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12 Noon
Late arrival check-in available.
Check In before 3pm or check-out after noon may be arranged (depending on room availability) for a 30 Euros fee.
The Normandie Hotel: 1st CLASS AMENITIES AT AFFORDABLE RATES.
Email us for Group & Business Rates.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy :
* High and Low season :
- 1 night deposit is required for less than 7 nights / 3 nights deposit for 7 or more nights
- If cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to arrival date, deposit less 50 eurosper room will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs 8-29 days prior to arrival date, deposit will not be refunded,
- If cancellation occurs within 7 days of arrival date, 100% of the full stay will be charged to client's credit card.
- No show : 100% cancellation fee.
- Early check-out : balance of reservation will be charged to client's credit card.
* Holiday season :
- 50% deposit is required at time of reservation.
- Full payment is required on date of arrival.
- If cancellation occurs 60 days or more prior to arrival date, deposit less 60 euros per room will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs 59 days or fewer prior to arrival date, 100% of the full stay be charged to client's credit card.
- No show : any unpaid balance will be charged to client's credit card.